1. Print off Fall coloring pages for The Monkey.
2. Pick the rest of the tomatoes: make and freeze salsa, tomato sauce, and pizza sauce.
3. READ. Finished The Last Days of Video (totally reminded me of the movie Empire Records and I enjoyed the book!). Definitely recommend it for some light reading. I have the first book of the Aurora Teagarden mystery series by Charlaine Harris, so that will be started tomorrow.
4. Laundry/organize clothes/put everything away.
5. Finish a crochet blanket. I am so freaking close to being done. SO CLOSE. Then I can start on boot cuffs, cowls, and slouchy hats for this Fall.
6. Convince The Monkey that pooping shouldn't take 45 minutes.