3. Desserts: Margarita cupcakes, brownies, key lime bars again? Maybe Mississippi Mud Cupcakes?
4. Clean the floors with Bona. Make them pretty
6. Clean up the back patio, get outdoor rug so people can go barefoot if they want
7. Dog water dishes
10. Purchase $30 vacuum that works then go and return it. (Ok, mostly kidding on this one but I do need a vacuum)
12. Realize that I will need to accept this day as insane and start the day off with a mimosa or similar drink.
Timeline for Party Prep:
Friday: Grocery shop, de-clutter
Saturday: Pasta salad, margarita cupcakes, brownies, bruschetta, THE GREAT SWAP
Saturday night: Pulled pork, plate all the salsas & veggie dips (cover tight with plastic wrap), more cleaning, vacuum out the vents for people with allergies & change furnace filter, dust, move furniture, floors
Sunday morning: Fruit salad, cous cous, slice french bread, Swiffer, fill up the TP holders, etc... Sit down, drink beer and don't forget to make the bed