Adapted from this Best Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, at room temp
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries or 2 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Grease 18 regular-size muffin cups (or 12 large size muffins).
- In bowl or stand mixer, mix butter until creamy. Add sugar and cream cheese and beat until pale and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- Beat in vanilla, baking powder and salt.
- Add in half of flour then half of milk into batter; repeat.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes, until golden brown and springy to touch.
And I'd like to link up to Lisa's Sweets For a Saturday #10