- Clean, 5 minutes every day. This may include wiping down the counters and spraying the cool stuff that keeps your shower clean. Or it may include cleaning the toilet. Get a Scrubbing Bubbles toilet scrubber. It saves you time & space by hanging on the side of the toilet. Plus, you flush the cleaning stuff at the end and not the wand. Genius!
- Keep your mirror clean - keep glass cleaning supplies, like Windex close at hand. It makes you feel better knowing that if you have accidental guests, at least they don't see a dirty mirror. Plus, all that toothbrush splash & shaving splashes don't seem very cleanly, do they?
- Get see-thru canisters for your Q-tips & cotton balls. You can easily see when they need a refill. Plus, you'll be more likely to wash your face or paint your toenails if the supplies are in easy view and in pretty containers.
- Buy an undersink organizer. There's a neat one for the kitchen that you can buy at Target in the kitchen organization section. This one is great for the bathroom because it's adjustable. The one I'm talking about can also go between the plumbing pipes too. It creates extra needed space that you would have never thought about before!
- Get a basket for magazines and books. Boys always need these. If you get a good basket, it makes your bathroom look more spa-ish. Bonus on days where you need relaxation!
These are my tips on the bathroom so far - as my bathroom supplies triple throughout the year, I will be adding more and more!